Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Star Wars Cookies

Though they aren't the prettiest iced cookies, I'm almost 100% that ANYONE will be able to tell what these are. Lately, we've been watching Star Wars every Sunday night, in honor of family dinner. As law school is getting closer to be done, I realize that I probably won't see many of my friends for a while after we graduate. So family dinner is an attempt to spend time with my some of my favorites, watch arguably one of the greatest movie series of all time and, most importantly, eat. And there's nothing better than an iced sugar cookie to top it all off. I used this recipe for the cookies and this recipe for the icing, and followed her patterns when I was decorating them (albeit, not the same result). And if you're in St. Louis head to the Kitchen Conservatory to grab everything you need from piping tips to meringue powder! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment